A second opinion should be second nature
When it comes to your investment strategy, a second opinion should be second nature.
- You would seek a second opinion on a major health issue. Isn’t it just as important to do the same for your wealth management?
- Market complexities can lead to a feeling of uncertainty. If you’re not at least 75% sure you have the right strategy, chances are you probably don’t.
- Nearly 80% of Australian investment funds under perform their own benchmark. How is your portfolio tracking?
- Research suggests that lower-cost investments have tended to outperform higher-cost alternatives.
- A $1 million investment over 10 years could cost you over $275,000 in fees. We think that fee structure is unacceptable.
We want to make sure you’re making the best decisions with your wealth, and for your future – so we created our obligation free Second Opinion Service.
It’s a comprehensive service, so if you’d like to find out how we can help you succeed, and whether you qualify, please complete the form below, or get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you.